Friday, December 12, 2008

Spend the Night Parties

Anna Beth's birthday is tomorrow, so we decided to have a little spend the night party. We sent Billy and the little kids to my mom's to spend the night. We live in a small house, and also this gave AB time alone with her friends without having brothers and sisters bugging them.

3rd grade girls can be quite loud and obnoxious! It has been a fun night. We made ice cream sundaes, decorated pillowcases, and watched a movie. It's funny how spend-the-night traditions pass from generation to generation - I just heard mention of Truth or Dare. They are winding down now, and I think I am about to make them go to sleep (I know party pooper.)




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hebert Family said...

Happy Birthay, Anna Beth!! We hope to see you soon.