Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Alabama Bound

I have been a packing maniac, Billy has been playing tetris in the moving van with boxes and furniture, the kids have been great.

The other night we were discussing the logistics of the move. When are we getting the truck, turning off and on utilities, etc. He made the statement "We usually..." followed by I can't remember. I was focusing on the word usually. USUALLY? Did he really just say USUALLY? How many people usually move a certain way? Usually is normally reserved for things done almost routinely, you know, like "I usually hand wash the bottles." "She usually falls right to sleep." "Usually, I wear blue shoes with that outfit." I would bet not many people usually move a certain way...unless they are in the military. Come to think of it we probably wouldn't move this much if Billy did join the military. Hmmmm, I may see a career change coming!

See you in Birmingham!

1 comment:

The Hebert Family said...

I'm going to miss you all soooo much. Hurry back.
Love,
Angie