Saturday, August 23, 2008

Have you ever been prophesied to?

My answer to that question was no, until last night. Billy and I were going to a friend's wedding. My babysitter was late, so we missed the wedding, but were going to the reception at the Wynfrey Hotel. We had some blinds we needed to return to JC Penney, so we decided to do that before the reception since the Wynfrey is at the mall. After returning the blinds, we were getting in the car. Billy looked super cute in his bow tie, and I was in my favorite dress. A mother and her two small children were getting out of their car, when the little girl told me she loved my dress. I said thank you and smiled at the mother. The mother proceeded to say "I see you in a wedding dress." Weird but ok. I just laughed and got in the car. Then she said "Have you two ever thought about getting married, I see her in a wedding dress." Billy told her we were married and had 4 kids. She said, no lie, "Have you ever been prophesied to?" No, we replied almost laughing. "It's not from me, it comes from God. You should renew your vows. I see her in a wedding dress." All we could say was thank you. I can now say I have been prophesied to - in the parking lot at JC Penney. More disturbing than that is that she saw me in a wedding dress in her vision...no mention of visions of my husband of 10 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know a good preacher.... love, the holly spirit :-)

Anonymous said...

and the other answer is.... you know my history....
and yes I have.....
your favorite woman of mystery....