Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dayplanners

I got an e-mail from Ben's soccer team mom today. Not an unusual e-mail, just one updating the who brings snacks to the soccer game and it hit me. He had soccer pictures on Sunday. Sunday at 1:25. Guess what? We were at home on Sunday at 1:25. How could I forget that? I mean, I think that just bombed my chances of mother of the year. So the new rule for me...write EVERYTHING in the dayplanner - and check it daily. I have one, it sits on my counter and I use it on occasion. How in the world have I thought that I could keep all our schedules straight without one? (I have done a pretty good job up until this little oops!)

PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who does things like this!

I'm off to mark our snack Saturday in the dusted off Dayplanner.

No comments: