Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reports

I enjoyed a morning without my children today. I took back some dresses to Belk that didn't fit AB and then headed to Gap. FYI everything that is on sale at Gap is an additional 25% off. I got 2 pairs of pj's, 2 boys dress shirts, 3 pair of panties, 1 pair of jeans, 2 nice short sleeve shirts, and one long sleeve screened t-shirt for around $75. I then met Billy for lunch at this awesome cajun restaurant before going on a hunt for go-go boots or the like for my hopeful Halloween diva.

Upon my return from a relaxing and productive morning, I am greeted by Abe's teacher. "We had a little problem today", she said as she is grabbing his bag. I think to myself, did he mess up his clothes, no he's in the same outfit I brought him in. Huh.

Guess what? I have the child all other preschool parents hate. See exhibit A.

Exhibit A

Yes, I have a biter. This is only his second offense outside of the home, but I think that is enough to label him. So far his biting has been reserved for his big brother and sister and I think it occurs when they are bullying him, other than the girl at church on that Wednesday night. My question to his teacher was whether he was provoked or not. Not that its ok for him to bite, even in retaliation, but just to give me the peace of mind that he is not randomly targeting his classmates for his own teething pleasure. Bad choice. His sweet teacher was unaware whether Abe was provoked, but then told me (because the fact that he bit another child wasn't enough) that as soon as he was able to get out of time he walked right over and HIT the same child. Great.

AB got home from school and we immediately headed to swim team practice. As she was getting in the car she handed me an envelope with this in it...





All A's! Yeah Anna Beth! We are so proud of you.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Bethany! We are very familiar with bite reports!!! SAddler got sent to the "office" at mothers day out last year and was down to only one offense left before we got kicked out! Kicked out!!!! Expelled at 2 years old. wow. that does wonders for one's mothering skills. Anyway, get a good laugh, save the report...it'll be funny one day. Look forward to seeing yall Sunday night!
Heather

Kristi J said...

I haven't had a biter yet..so it is just a matter of time...This will all be funny in a few years...and atleast you have one making straight A's..yeah!! kristi